An exciting opportunity for a full stack developer to work on the most challenging innovative business solutions in Optimization and Data Science and work with the best brains. The person should have analytical skills with strong IT knowledge on the following:
- Strong knowledge of building scalable and secure NodeJS API’s using ExpressJS/LoopbackJS.
- Strong experience in building smooth UI/UX workflows to satisfy the business requirements. Also having knowledge about material design is a nice to have.
- Strong knowledge in NodeJS, Object Oriented programming, SDLC (Software development Life cycle). Should be able to write both synchronous and asynchronous code using NodeJS.
- Must be proficient in Version control system like GIT.
- Experience is creating CI/CD pipelines using Azure Devops Tools for deployment.
- Experience with working on Red Hat Linux based servers.
- Oracle 12c knowledge required. Should have knowledge on how ORM’s work when working with API and Database.
- Having Angular knowledge is a bonus and calls for extra points.
- Must have experience in designing database schema for any given problem statement.
- A hand on experience in developing serverless architecture is a must.
- Knowledge in deployment using Docker is a must. Having knowledge about Docker Swarm is a nice to have.
- Should be able to understand Python code as well.
Experience in dealing with third party API’s like Google Maps considering rate limits is a must. Key skills: Angular7, Python, NodeJS, UI/UX, Docker, CI/CD Must have built minimum two full stack serverless applications using NodeJS and have deployed it into production using Docker