About the job
ORMAE is looking for a UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back end.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
· Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
· Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
· Bonus if you are worked on complex UIs which involved drag & drop interactions.
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
· Hands-on experience in optimizing the UI of an application.
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· Knowledge about Docker and Nginx are nice to have and adds as a bonus point.
Required Candidate profile
You will be working with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Must have Skills: React, Redux,Angular
Apply only, If you are looking for a job that gives you an enormous opportunity for learning and growth.
Experience: 03+ Years
Logistics & Supply Chain
Information Technology & Services
Send your resume to email@example.com