ORMAE is looking for a motivated DevOps Engineer. You should have the ability to do bash scripting and communicate with developers/architects. Should be able to work with architects in tandem to come up with an optimized infrastructure plan.
- Provisioning infrastructures by writing terraform scripts.
- Templating Kubernetes clusters using Helm Charts
- Should make developers life easy by monitoring and optimizing the operations
- Writing CI/CD pipelines for containerized applications.
- Add tools which makes lives easier to run applications at scale. Like Microsoft Teams integrations for deployment related alerts or notifications.
- Communicating and collaborating with others.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Unix based Operating systems
- Hands on experience on Shell Scripting, CI/CD, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, NGINX/INGRESS.
- Familiarity with major Cloud IAAS/PAAS like Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Hands on experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB. Ability to define and setup database with replicas.
- Application performance management (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Hands on experience with setting up logging infrastructure like ELK.
Employment type: Part time/temporary/contract resourse for limited period of time which gives you an enormous opportunity for learning and growth.
Experience: 2+ Years
We are not considering any freshers for this role. As you will be working Independently without supervision.
Mandatory Skills: Kubernetes,Terraform,Helm Charts,Docker is compulsory skills for this role.
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Management Consulting
Employment Type: Part-time
- Information Technology
Send your resume to email@example.com